PTC Dollars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Active clicker will sign up any one of your ptc!

3 posters

Go down

Active clicker will sign up any one of your ptc! Empty Active clicker will sign up any one of your ptc!

Post by GetEdd17 Fri 26 Dec 2008 - 6:43

Hi fellow ptc user! Very Happy my name is Heddy, actually i am very new to the whole ptc industry on the internet and i can easily be in your downline. i would like to do some link exchange with you. With this being said, i am looking for someone to refer in
http://www.chillbux.com/?r=getedd17

If you are interested, then hurry and pm me back with a list of your referral links so i may join in one of them. Note that i am an active clicker ( be it +10 ads/day under you!) and in return i only expect you to click the 4 ads 'daily' under me. Very Happy

GetEdd17

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Active clicker will sign up any one of your ptc! Empty Re: Active clicker will sign up any one of your ptc!

Post by positiv20051 Mon 2 Feb 2009 - 0:02

Hey dude I joined under u on chillbux and clicked today's ads. My username is positiv 2005 I'm active. Here's my ref link
http://www.waoIndia.com/register.php?r=positiv2005
Maybe the ads page takes longer to load sorry about that:D

positiv20051

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Active clicker will sign up any one of your ptc! Empty Hello

Post by SCRUBS Thu 26 Feb 2009 - 18:43

Hello, send me a list of sites you can't join and I'll look over my sites and we can come to an arrangement. I am a very active clicker and I'll join Chillbux for you in exchange for the same. Thanks

SCRUBS

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Active clicker will sign up any one of your ptc! Empty Re: Active clicker will sign up any one of your ptc!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down